May 08, 2007
If you answered more then three of these questions with a "yes" you're a potential workaholic... I can answer at least 14 with a yes.
- Do you get more excited about your work than about family or anything else?
- Are there times when you can charge through your work and other times when you can't?
- Do you take work with you to bed? On weekends? On vacation?
- Is work the activity you like to do best and talk about most?
- Do you work more than 40 hours a week?
- Do you turn your hobbies into money-making ventures?
- Do you take complete responsibility for the outcome of your work efforts?
- Have your family or friends given up expecting you on time?
- Do you take on extra work because you are concerned that it won't otherwise get done?
- Do you underestimate how long a project will take and then rush to complete it?
- Do you believe that it is okay to work long hours if you love what you are doing?
- Do you get impatient with people who have other priorities besides work?
- Are you afraid that if you don't work hard you will lose your job or be a failure?
- Is the future a constant worry for you even when things are going very well?
- Do you do things energetically and competitively including play?
- Do you get irritated when people ask you to stop doing your work in order to do something else?
- Have your long hours hurt your family or other relationships?
- Do you think about your work while driving, falling asleep or when others are talking?
- Do you work or read during meals?
- Do you believe that more money will solve the other problems in your life?
Oh well, nothing new there.
Posted by: Bunny at May 08, 2007 10:32 AM (+OVgL)
Posted by: The Witch at May 08, 2007 05:28 PM (/g+uN)
Posted by: Jacqueline at May 09, 2007 09:34 AM (etyCd)
Posted by: gghsjk at October 19, 2009 06:51 PM (wvJAH)
Posted by: gghsjk at October 19, 2009 07:36 PM (wvJAH)
Posted by: gghsjk at October 19, 2009 07:41 PM (wvJAH)
Posted by: gghsjk at October 19, 2009 08:01 PM (wvJAH)
Posted by: Ron at September 14, 2010 09:58 AM (1mTwT)
Posted by: dwhelpuk at October 28, 2010 11:32 AM (QIA1T)
Posted by: Log at November 30, 2010 03:36 AM (17P0Q)
Posted by: mathew4512 at February 09, 2011 12:04 AM (rKAg0)
Posted by: Dia at June 17, 2011 02:18 AM (77WsX)
This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion
Posted by: technology 24 a day at June 06, 2012 05:53 AM (PfGyY)
40 queries taking 0.0292 seconds, 80 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.